The Vattikuti Foundation announces
2022 KS International Robotic Surgery Video Awards
The Vattikuti Foundation invites robotic surgeons to submit high-quality, robotic surgery videos for the KS International Robotic Surgery Video Awards, 2022. For the first time, the competition is now open to robotic surgeons from around the world.
Submissions will be accepted through July 24, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET.
• There is no fee to enter the KS International Robotic Surgery Video Awards.
• All the entries should be original and made exclusively for this competition.
The goal of the Awards is to recognize surgical talent and share new, cutting-edge educational robotic surgery videos with the world. The KS International Robotic Surgery Video Awards are intended to honor the memory of the previous CEO of Vattikuti Technology, Krishnaswami Subrahmaniam, whose tireless efforts established and expanded robotic surgery programs throughout India.
• Videos will be judged in terms of creativity, original procedures, educational content, and technical standards (editing, sound, and picture quality).
• Eight shortlisted finalist videos will be announced.
• The three award-winning videos would be announced during a live webinar.