Welcome the Fellows and provide them with their name badges and program schedules.
Welcome the attendees, explain the objective of the meeting, and the sharing of his vision for creating a sustainable Society managed by our Fellows.
Short presentations by Fellows (5 minutes each) highlighting their experiences, learnings, and achievements during and after their Fellowship.
1. Introduction and personal information.
2. Current assignment and their specialty.
3. Brief professional journey after their Vattikuti Fellowship: highlights, experiences, learnings and achievements.
4. Current workload.
5. Narrate an enchanting patient experience.
A buffet-style lunch for attendees to network and share their experiences.
1:30 PM- 2:00 PM: An Open Conversation Between Dr. Mahendra Bhandari and Dr. Ashok N. Johari.
2:00 PM-2:30 PM: Keynote Address by Dr. Ashok N. Johari.
1. Formation of a Sustainable Association of VF Fellows
2. Creating a social media/website platform by and for Vattikuti Fellows.
3. Active participation in the Vattikuti Foundation activities.
4. National and international collaboration (VCQI Database).
5. Career development goals.
Fellows will break into smaller groups to discuss the above topics. Each group will appoint a Moderator to facilitate the discussion and report back to the group as a whole.
Moderators from each breakout session will briefly present their group's findings and suggestions.
Discuss the creation of Vattikuti fellowship Alumni Association. Outline the roles and responsibilities.
CEO addresses the attendees, summarizes the day's events, and emphasizes the importance of forming the Fellows Society and the goal of maintaining a strong alumni network for mutual support of Fellows throughout their careers.